You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish council,
On Tuesday 9th November 2021, From 19:30 at Sherington Pavilion.
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- CO-OPT New Councillor on board. (Pending MKC approval)
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING – Minutes from the meeting 12th October
- RECEIVE WARD COUNCILORS REPORT
- RECEIVE PCSO REPORT
- REVIEW ACTION LOG/Actions arising from the minutes – these have been made available to all councilors before the meeting.
- CLERKS REPORT
- VILLAGE CARETAKER REPORT
- PROJECT GROUP UPDATES:
- SHOP Update from Cllr McNeil
- BARNCo – Cllr Mears will take the Chair and provide an update.
Vote to formally agree S137 spend.
Vote to agree the TORs.
- LANDSCAPING – Discussion on Tree funding for Queens Platinum Jubilee, Ransom strip of land in Carters close, Trees in the triangle on Carters close and update on landscaping in general.
- BIODIVERSITY – Stonepits, update from Cllr Palmer.
- DRAINAGE – An update will be received from Nicholas Hannon, Head of Environment and Waste for MKC, on works due to begin shortly that span both Drainage and Highways.
- HIGHWAYS – Discussions on BP EV chargers led by Cllr Nokes. Speeding and the use of decorative village entrance gates will also be discussed.
- REVIEW MONTHLY BALANCES
- APPROVE INVOICES FOR PAYMENT
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS – Review of all on portal
- CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATIONS
- EXTERNAL MEETINGS
- COUNCILLORS ITEMS
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENT
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING – 14th December 2021
Please be aware of current social distancing guidelines, mask wearing is at your own discretion, hand sanitiser is provided and should be used frequently.
Mrs Lauren Scott, Clerk for Sherington Parish Council