You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish council,
On Tuesday 8th February 2022, From 19:30 at Sherington Pavilion.
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING – Minutes from the meeting 7th December.
- RECEIVE WARD COUNCILORS REPORT
- RECEIVE PCSO REPORT
- ACTIONS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES – these have been made available to all councillors before the meeting.
- CLERKS REPORT
- VILLAGE CARETAKER REPORT
- ASSET MANAGEMENT – PAVILION
- PROJECT GROUP UPDATES
10.1 THE QUEENS JUBILEE
10.3 BARNCo – Cllr Mears will take the Chair and Cllr Nokes will provide an update.
10.7 HIGHWAYS – Roads, pavements, Speeding.
11.1 REVIEW MONTHLY BALANCES
11.2 APPROVE INVOICES FOR PAYMENT
12 PLANNING APPLICATIONS – Nothing new on Portal.
13 CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATIONS
14 EXTERNAL MEETINGS
15 COUNCILLORS ITEMS
16 RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENT
17 DATE OF NEXT MEETING – 8th March.
Please be aware of current social distancing guidelines, mask wearing is at your own discretion, hand sanitiser is provided and should be used frequently.
Mrs Lauren Scott, Clerk for Sherington Parish Council.