SHERINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Sherington Parish Council which will take place at the Village Hall, on Tuesday 7th June 2016 at 7.30pm.
- RECEIVE AND ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- RECEIVE ANY DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- APPROVE MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING – 3rd May 2016
- ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN AND VICE CHAIRMAN 4.1 Declaration of acceptance of office
- ANY MATTERS ARISING FROM MINUTES
5.1 Preschool Update AT/AS
- RECEIVE WARD COUNCILLORS REPORT
- RECEIVE CLERKS REPORT
7.1 Annual Audit
7.3 Rubbish overflow at Village Hall
- RECEIVE REPORT FROM NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP
- RECEIVE WORKING PARTY REPORTS AND CONSIDER MATTERS ARISING
9.2 Pavilion and Recreation Ground
10.1 Review monthly balances
10.2 Approve cheques for payment
10.3 Approve Annual Return 2015/16
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS – CONSIDER RESPONSE TO MKC
11.1 16/01034/FUL 23 Water Lane – Conversion of games room into 2 storey 3 bed dwelling & construction of vehicle passing bay. Drawings received.
11.2 16/00886/FUL The Manor, 4 High St – Renovation and conversion of moat barn. Drawings received.
11.3 16/013075/FUL 5 Park Road – Demolition of existing car-port & garage & erection of single storey side extension. Drawings received.
- EXTERNAL MEETINGS
12.1 S.I.D.S Training – new dates. AT confirmed 15th May. Any response from Adrian?
- CONSIDER CORRESPONDENCE AND NEW CONSULTATIONS
- RECEIVE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- COUNCILLORS ITEMS
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING
16.1 Tuesday 5th July 2016 7.30pm
- To consider exclusion of Public and Press Representatives pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 on the basis that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by the confidential nature of the business to be transacted
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Distribution: Chairman Bush, Cllrs Thatcher, Caldwell, Constantine, Hughes, Johnstone