Neighbourhood Plan – review
Attendees: Cllrs Watts, M Crabb and Will Bush
Apologies: Cllr Readman
Date: Tuesday 19th November
- At the Parish Council meeting on 12th November is was agreed to set up a sub committee to review the Neighbourhood Plan. The plan is just over 2 years old and in the light of 2 successful appeals at Hanslope, due to the Inspector deciding that MK did not have 5 years housing supply land, the Parish Council decided to review its position.
- The subcommittee was established with the above members, Cllr Watts as Chair.
- There is a judicial review pending relating to the amount of housing supply land.
- The Sherington NP was completed before the adoption of Plan MK so we need to check compliance.
- Establish what constitutes a “material modification” that would not require a referendum, eg increase housing on an existing development.
- Establish the process for defining our housing requirements.
- Contact Chris Akrill for advice on the above. Action BW