Village open meeting – 10th May 2022
We will be holding an open meeting between 19.30 – 20.30 to give members of the public an opportunity to speak with the Councillors and to bring forward any items they would like to bring to the Councils attention.
This will be an informal gathering, and as such will not be Minuted.
We will then move on to the Parish Councils Annual General Meeting commencing at 20.30.
The agenda will be:
Election of Chairman
Election of Vice-Chairman
Signing of acceptance of office
Update of registers of members interests
Election of Parish Council representatives to the Sports and recreation committee
Election of Parish Council representatives to the Neighbourhood plan steering committee
Election of Parish Council representatives to the Community Speed watch committee
Election of Parish Council representatives to attend: Milton Keynes Council meetings –
Parishes Forum (Chair and 1 other)
Olney Ward forum
North east rural community forum
- To receive apologies for absence and declarations of interest
- To approve the minutes from the last meeting
- To review the current Standing Orders and agree any decisions or actions.
- To agree Councillors focus areas for the coming year
- To receive reports and agree any decisions or actions
- Specific agenda items: 6.1 Restoration of Pathway between Sherington and Newport Pagnell
- Planning applications 22/00647/FUL | Change of use from dwellinghouse to a mixed use of dwellinghouse and commercial food preparation and retention of proposed altered outbuilding (resubmission of 21/00348/FUL). | 33 Perry Lane Sherington Newport Pagnell MK16
- ACCOUNTS – To receive RFO’s report and approve payments
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING – 14th June 2022